Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving!! We're going to my dad's today, my mother-in-law's tomorrow and my mom's Sunday. I'm going to be HUGE!! The best part is I don't have to cook this year!! My MIL said that it was my turn next year so I'm going to enjoy this year!!

Monday I start my new position at the hospital. I'll be doing bone densities at the breast center. I was so nervous about talking to them and wasn't sure what I would do but it's just perfect for me and my family. I'll work Monday through Thursday, 9 to 2:30. I went from not having any hours to work for the month of December to having around 20hrs a week pretty much guaranteed. What a blessing!! I'm really sad about leaving my other department. I just love everybody there. It's going to be a big change but a good one.

Don't eat too much turkey!!

1 heart felt thoughts:

Rachel said...

Leigh!!! So glad to see you've started a blog! And I'm happy to hear about your new position - congratulations!!! Now, time to add some pictures - LOL