Happy Birthday Brad!

Today is my sweetie's birthday!!  What a man.  There is nothing he can't do.  He works very hard at his job (which I still can't tell you what he does!  I always say he's a nerd, a cute nerd!!) then he takes care of us (3 boys and me), my mother, his mother and all of his friends.  There's not a week that he doesn't have somebody's computer here to work on.  He is one of the most giving people I know.  Such a big heart!

Thank you Brad for taking such good care of us!!  I love you very much!!  Happy Birthday!!

 

b 

DSCN1530

DSCN1456

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Brad!!

Debs said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Leigh, you are one lucky lady, handsome with brains, too.
hugs
Debs

Siobhán said...

Happy birthday, Brad! I have found that I love my husband more because of how much he loves our kids. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful dad for our kids, and it sounds as if you are, too! I hope Jake is better!