Wordless Wednesday

Jake

I've never done a Wordless Wednesday so I'm using that excuse to use words!!  I LOVE this picture!!  This was taken last fall at a tournament.  Jake was one of the new guys and hadn't gotten his uniform yet, that's why he's different from the other orange guy. 

He played his last freshman/JV game last night.  I think it was his best game yet!  I don't think I've seen his foot on the ball more!  He was upset because he got a foul that ended up with a penalty kick which let the other team win.  But I was still one proud momma!! 

I'm also one sad momma.....I signed him up for driver's ed today!  When did he grow up???? 

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Cool pic, Leigh!

Siobhán said...

That is the coolest picture, Leigh! I hear you on the how-the-heck-did-they-grow-up-so-quick thing. My oldest is in college and I am positive I just blinked and she was in preschool. Time goes too fast!

Debs said...

Leigh, come visit my blog, I've given you an award. Tell Jake he looks supremely soccer star material.
hugs
Debs