A little beading

Thought I'd better do a little post or y'all (all 3 of you!!) would think I'd gotten lost!  What have I been doing you might ask!  Well, work, soccer and more soccer!!  Jake and Jonah are both playing, so we're doing a lot of soccer!  And I still don't understand it!!! 

I do have soccer pictures, but they're on the other camera.  So instead I have some pictures of a little beading I have done.

blackbracelet

castlebracelet                                                           c&tbracelet

 

The black bracelet was FUN FUN FUN!!  I’ll be  making more of these in different colors.  The coral and turquoise one I made for my mom for her birthday.  I got the kit from Melanie Massey (mojoy.blogspot.com).  The black one was for mom too.  The other one I made for my BFF Laura.  She and her family are going to Disney in May to celebrate their daughter’s birthday!  I saw this bracelet on one of the websites I shop and had to do one for her in honor of their trip.  I also made one for baby girl but haven’t finished it yet.  I can’t remember what size to make it!!

5 heart felt thoughts:

Peg said...

I too love the black one best. It sure will fun to see what colors you choose to do it in next. Have fun with soccer, they grow up way to fast and you will miss it when you aren't doing it anymore.

Rachel said...

Oh Leigh, I LOVE that black one! Nice work with all of them.

Katrina said...

They are all so pretty, but the third one with the turquoise is my favorite :-).

Have fun with the soccer! They grow up so fast don't they.

Laura said...

Oh, okay~! Was that a BIG reminder or what?!...to measure Alise's wrist!! LOL! Anyway, I am LOVIN' - BIG TIME - that black bracelet. You can make me one for Christmas. I still have your Philosophy stuff, too! Can you believe I haven't even opened the box yet?! No time, Sista!

Debs said...

A little beading? You call that a little beading? Wow, that black one is gorgeous and looks like a ton of work. The red/pink one, what is the charm at the end? It's really pretty, too. You never told me you were so talented. Now, where on earth is that SB fob?
hugs
Debs