Angel Alert!!




Check out this cutie!!

Josh was Gabriel in our church's children's musical, Angel Alert. I wish you all could have seen him. He did so good!! My heart is just about to bust I'm so proud of him!!

Jonah was in the program too. He sang with the choir then excited out to change into a shepherd. Unfortunately his pictures didn't turn out so great tonight. They'll do the program again tomorrow night so I'll get some then.

2 heart felt thoughts:

Katrina said...

I think it's a great picture, he's so handsome :-). Your boys are growing up so quickly.

Laura said...

Leigh-I am so sorry that we missed the performance tonight, but my mom and dad came over this afternoon and they didn't leave until it was too late, but we really did have plans to go. I know Joshie did a GREAT job! Make sure you let me borrow the video. I know Alise would love to watch it! Sorry.