Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! We started our celebration yesterday with Christmas at my dad's. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go. Right before we were to leave, I got sick. I was so sad. I really hated to miss it. Aunt Pat always makes crawfish etouffee. It's so good!!

Tonight was Christmas at my mom's. We had a great time!! I was too scared to eat too much. What a waste to get a stomach bug at Christmas!

Tomorrow is at my mother-in-law's.

I've gotten some wonderful things from stitching friends for my birthday. I promise to post pictures soon. They really spoiled me!!

Oh! Thanks for the comments on my new hobby!! I have made one more pendant for Jake's girlfriend. I need to show y'all that too. I'm really hoping Santa is bring me a glass cutter........

2 heart felt thoughts:

Katrina said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Leigh! Can't wait to see pics of all the birthday presents too :-).

Laura said...

Oh, no! You got sick!?!! Yuck! I hope you still had a good Christmas!! Did Santa bring the glass cutter? I tried to send you a birthday e-card, but we were having computer problems! I guess you didn't have a very good birthday if you were sick, huh?