Learned something new!!



I have been waiting on pins and needles to get the supplies in to start a new hobbie. I know, I don't NEED another hobbie but..... I wanted to learn how to do soldered glass ornaments. Well today my kit came in. YEA!! I had so much fun!! They're not perfect but the second was better than the first. I'm definitely going to have to learn how to cut glass though. Or find a cheap supplier!!


Let me know what you think!!

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Oh!!!! How neat! How did you come up with this hobby? I really like this!! I'm telling you! You need to go into business!!!

Rachel said...

You're pieces look wonderful Leigh!! Congratulation on your new found hobby!

Andrea said...

Those are adorable Leigh! I love them!

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!