Saturday

Boy, time flies!! I had no idea it had been this long since I posted. Nothing really exciting going on. I've been working on a Valentine Exchange piece for one of my yahoo groups. I finished it today and I think it turned out cute! I stitched a little cherub and soldered it. It made a cute little ornament. I'll post a picture of it after my partner gets it. Well, maybe I could post a picture before because it doesn't have her name on it!

We had a nice day today. Jonah's best friend Taylor had a birthday party today. Believe it or not, he wanted Brad to take him. Josh went too. So it was just Jake and me here for the morning. We spent a little time cleaning then we played. He played computer and I got out the soldering iron!!

This afternoon, Josh had a basketball game. He has gotten so much better!! His team lost today but made a great come back and almost won. He doesn't play again for a week but will have practice Thursday night.

Basketball practice is getting expensive though! The gym where they practice is behind Sam's, so we'll drop Josh off and then head to Sam's!! I think I'll try a new place this Thursday, like Kohl's!!

Brad and I had a date tonight! He had done some computer work for a friend and they gave him a gift certificate to our favorite place to eat, The Waterfront Grill http://www.waterfrontgrill.com/ Yummy!! The poor boys had a frozen pizza!!

I'll try to post some pictures soon of my latest soldered pieces and of Josh playing ball.

0 heart felt thoughts: