Happy Heart Day to me!!



I got the most wonderful package in the mail today!! My Valentine Exchange!! Jodi had my name and stitched me FOUR wonderful pieces!! A sunflower heart needlecase. I love sunflowers!! A heart ornament. A heart pinkeep/flatfold. A cherub pin. I can't wait to wear my pin tomorrow on my lab coat!! She also sent two skeins of thread. One was a red called Cupid!! How cute!! There was also a bunch of pink and red beads!! Jodi knows me well!! Thanks again Jodi!! I love it all!!
Well, I think my patient is better! He was fever free all day. That Tamiflu is amazing! I remember back in my day, we had the flu for at least week. He is so bored that I think he's going back to school tomorrow. We'll see how he feels in the morning. So far none of the other boys have gotten sick. Knock on wood!

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Oh, Leigh!! They're beautiful! She did such a good job!! Happy Heart Day!!

Katrina said...

What a gorgeous exchange! Everything is so pretty. Hope Jake is well enough to go back to school :-). Glad no one else got sick.

Rachel said...

Jodi did a great job with your package - LOVE all those hearts!!!