Flu bug

Jake woke up this morning with a temp of 102, so off to the doctor we went. We were a work in at 3. I think we finally saw the doctor at 4. Poor Jake. He was so miserable. Blood count was low and the nasal swab ( I swear I saw gray matter on that swab!!) came back positive for Type A. YUCK!! The doctor said he'd probably be out of school till Friday. I think we caught it early enough for the Tamiflu to help so maybe it won't be that long. ha!!

Maybe I can get some stitching in!!

1 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Ok. The whole "swabbing" thing almost turned me in to M.P. I wanted to dry-heave! Maybe I shouldn't put that word on your blog. It's not a "nice and pretty" word to match your "nice and pretty" blog. Ha! Hey, I'm just doing somersaults over here that you're still ALIVE in the blogging world!!