New pendants

 


Gotta love making pendants!! One of these is for Jonah's student teacher's last day and the other is a birthday present for one of his little girl friends!! I bet I played with different fonts for an hour. Printed them out on white paper for a trial run and then decided to use them anyway. I punched out the letters then used my silver stamp pad to give them a *marbled* look. Unfortunately the pink one kinda blurred but he still wanted to give it to her. Doggone it, now I have to go to Michael's to get more stamp pads in different colors.......

Baseball is still going great! Jonah's Gorillas are still undefeated!! He is really into baseball this year. He is paying attention to the strategy of it. I just love it!

The end of school is $5ing me to the poor house. Every time I turn around somebody wants $5!! Jake is going on a field trip to La Tech to the Chemistry department and the Nanotechnology department. He is VERY interested in the nanotech. Next fall his science teacher is going to take him one Saturday to spend the day in the nano department. If he's mentioned it one time, he has a hundred times!! Josh needs $5 for chik-fil-a for his field day, $5 for his tassel for graduation, and $5 for a ticket to the 6th grade dance (he might need another $5 for his date!!) UGH!!! Good thing I worked 4 days this week!!!

Tomorrow is Jonah's field day. I didn't know it until today. Of course I'm supposed to work. It's from 8:30 - 9:30, so I'm going to call in the morning and see if they'll let me come in a little late.

Jake had a late ball game tonight. It didn't start until 8. I went for a little bit but then left so Jo could get in bed and rest for his busy day tomorrow. Brad is IM'ing me as I type letting me know the score. Right now Jake is up to bat, bases loaded. We're up 10-5!! I'm a little nervous.......and sad that I'm not there. The call now is 1 ball, 1 strike.........My heart can't take this!! Well, he struck out and he was the 3rd out. I know he is MAD. But they did win - 13-7!!!! That makes them the #1 team!!!!

Ok, I'm off to watch Grey's Anatomy and pout!! LOL


Posted by Picasa

1 heart felt thoughts:

Jennifer said...

Great job on the pendants! I definitely know what you mean about these end of school things. I wrote 2 checks this morning...1 for $10 for Joshua's field trip next week and 1 for $20 for Cassie's field trip. Can ya believe that?! Boy, when they go on field trips here, they really make it good ones. Geez!