Think PINK!

thinkpink 

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!  And since I do mammograms for a living, I thought I should go PINK for the month!  And if you need to, go get a mammogram this month!! 

I know I am way past due for a post.  We have just been busy!  Our oldest son is playing football and soccer (we will never do that again!!) and the middle one is playing football.  And the youngest just gets drug wherever!!  Poor Jonah!!

Here are pictures!!  First is Jake playing soccer (his uniform has yet to come in).  Then Josh playing football - he is number 81.  Then Jonah with his cousin Gabbie at Brad's work picnic and Jonah climbing the rock wall.

jakesc2                                    jakesc1

 

joshfb                        joshfb2

 

joandgab           jorockwall

 

This next picture is for Laura and her followers!!  I took this at our church in the cafe one Wednesday night to prove to Laura how natural it looks for her to have TWO children!!  She's been teasing us that she is thinking about it......

lauraandfam

1 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

LOVE the new blog look!!

Jake and Josh look like MEN!! Jonah is so sweet and cute! I think Alise likes him. She kept asking me Sunday night when I was outside with her at ya'lls house, "Where's Jonah, Mommie? Where'd he go?" It made my heart smile. We might be FAMILY one day!!! Ha, ha!