More beach

We are home!  What a great trip we had.  It was very relaxing and I miss the sound of the ocean already.  I couldn't get over the difference in how the temperatures feel so differently.  Here, 94 is roasting!  Down there, it was just hot but not kill you hot.  I'm ready to go back!!

The jellyfish were really bad just about the whole time we were down there.  And the waves were very rough because of Dolly.  The last day, Friday, the boys were finally able to get in the water.  I don't have good pictures of that because I thought the big camera was in the room.  Little did I know it was in the beach bag.  UGH!  So all I had with me was my little one and the pictures just aren't that great. 

beachfinally

bradbeach 

Ok, those that know Brad, notice anything missing??  (besides his shirt!!  lol)  and what do you think??  I'm still not sure......

jonap

Jonah was all worn out!  He looks so sweet while he's sleeping!!  lol

jogator

Jonah being *eaten* by the alligator at Fudpuckers!! 

We ate out twice while we were there.  Once at Fudpuckers and the other at the Old Bay Steamer.  My favorite was definitely Old Bay!

oldbaysteamer

Here's the platter before we started:

platterbefore

See the steam rising up off of it??  This was the best food ever!!  Those shrimp were wonderful and the crab legs!  Oh my!!  I think I have a new favorite!!  This huge platter fed the 5 of us and we had leftovers!

And here's the platter afterwards....

platterafter

There are more pictures on the big camera.  If I find some  that won't bore you to death, I'll post them!!  lol

 

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Yum, yum!! Food looks great! I know you had fun, but I missed you!

Laura said...

You've been tagged! Get busy!

Laura said...

Surprise!! Check out my blog!