Hearts, fried fish and broken glass

We had an easy day today. I kinda thought we might go to Canton, TX for First Monday Trade days, but it just didn't work out. I was really the only one who wanted to go (imagine that!!). Brad would have gone with me but the boys were not thrilled about it. So I got up and made (from scratch) pancakes. Then Brad and I headed to look at some chairs for the game room. He was sweet and took me to Michael's. I got a couple of heart paper punches. I'm making some Valentine pendants for my niece's. The idea came from another soldering site. They are soooo cute!!

Spent some time working with my glass cutter today. I think I broke more glass than I did anything!! But I got a couple of sets ready for my new project.

Brad got me a new cell phone this week. I've had my other one almost 3 years. He decided that I needed to join the new technology! It's a Soft Lavender Razor!! I just love it. Jake had to show me how to do several things on it which thrilled him!!

Brad tried out his new super-duper fish fryer tonight. He did some catfish, shrimp, pickles and french fries. Yummy! We did cheat and call my sweet baby brother for his advice. Chris is a wonderful cook. Everything he told us to try was absolutely wonderful! I would have never thought about doing the dill pickles!! Fun fun!!

Ok, I'm off to make a cell phone fob for my new phone!!

1 heart felt thoughts:

Katrina said...

I just got a blackberry, love it! Aren't new cells fun. Sounds like a nice weekend :-).