Bike & track

Today was Awards day at Jonah's school. I was supposed to get to go but one of the techs I work with had called in because her son was sick so I couldn't. Anyway.....My phone rang this afternoon but I couldn't answer it because I had a patient. It was Jo's school. Then a minute later it rang again and it was Brad. I figured something was wrong with back to back calls like that! So I excused myself and stepped out in the hall to answer it. Brad said that Jo had called him because he needed a ride home from school (he usually rides the bus) because he had won a bike at the awards ceremony!! The PTO donates prizes for each 6 weeks and this time it was a boy's bike. Jonah's name was pulled out of the hat for it! He was one happy little boy!! He needed a new bike and we had talked about getting him one for his birthday in April. Guess we'll have to figure out something else to get him!

I'm off of work for the rest of the week!! First on my agenda is cleaning the house and getting the clothes washed and put away. Then I want to work on some Easter things for the house. I started this little kit last night and I'm almost done with it.



We'll see what else I can get into!! I've gotten some cute Easter things to solder too.

Jake tried out for track today at school. He did pretty well, running a mile in 7min20sec. They have a mock track meet Thursday and then they'll let the boys know if they made the team or not.

3 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

You're almost through with that?! That would take me FOREVER! Tell Jo congrats! That's great!

Katrina said...

Woohoo! That's awesome. I bet Jonah was excited. Hope Jake makes the track team :-).

Laura said...

Love the new blog look! Great job!