Last second!

Josh had his last basketball game of the season today. It was a very exciting game. At half time we were down by 10 points. I just knew it was over!! The other team kept making 3 pointers and I thought there was no way they would recover. But we caught up! Only one point behind. Imagine 6 seconds on clock, one of our team shoots and misses. Josh gets the rebound and shoots and SCORES!! I wish you could have seen his face!! It was priceless. He's only made 4 points this whole season so this was BIG!!!

Jonah wanted to go to the movies today to see Spiderwick. He had read all the books and was just about to have to fit to see it. I wasn't too sure because I'd heard it was scary and I didn't want to freak him out. But he convinced me he could handle it and we went. He loved it! And he didn't get freaked out once! It was funny because he'd lean over and tell me that that part wasn't like that in the book!

The only thing crafty I did today was to make a couple of earrings. My sister had gotten a pretty beaded necklace and wanted earrings to match. I finally remembered to order some beads to try and match it. I used Montana blue AB beads. My mother in law came over for supper tonight and saw them and took them!! Her favorite color is blue. They went immediately in her ears! So I made another pair for Lara. I called her and told her to wear the necklace to church tomorrow so we could see if they match. Hope they do!!

Tomorrow is Brad's grandfather's birthday. He'll be 94!! He is something else. I always thought he was a good looking man. I know what Brad will look like at that age since all the men in that family look the same!!

1 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Okay. How did you do the signature thingy?