Goodies




Jennifer sent me these purple goodies for our color exchange. I just had to show her how the pillow looked on our bed! What a great job you did matching! Did you peek in our room??!! Thanks again! I love everything!!

Today we are doing Josh's birthday party. We decided to do something small since most of his friends are out of town. The mall for lunch, a birthday cookie and a movie! Sounds nice and easy and most of all COOL!! The movie he picked out is Kung Fu Panda.

One more picture! I made these key chains for a friend at work. Isn't W precious?? I'll have to make her a new one in August because there will be a sweet baby girl joining their family then!


2 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

I like the keychains! What a "twist" to the jewelry making!

Katrina said...

The keychains are so cute! Love the purple gift too :-).