Saturday

Vacation Bible School was this week at our church. I know Josh and Jonah had a great time! Jake helped with the 4th graders and was totally exhausted every day when he got home!! He told me he was NEVER having kids! lol I didn't help this year because of my work schedule. It was very strange not to be a part of it. Next year, I may schedule off that week!!

My brother called the other night to try to figure out how we wanted to celebrate Father's Day. We ended up volunteering Brad to fry fish and shrimp!! Poor Brad!!

Jake leaves for youth camp early early Monday morning, so I'm sure I'll be washing and packing today. He is so excited about going. I'm kinda sad because I'll miss him. Wonder if I should save the yard mowing for him when he gets home......I've turned him loose this summer with the yard. I hate yard work and gladly gave him the job!! Yesterday he said he mowed and weedeated for 2 hours. I was very impressed!

Stitching wise, I have pictures to show you soon of what I've been doing. It was a color exchange. My partner picked teal. I had a lot of fun with this! You know what color I picked..lol I got my package Thursday!! Jen was my partner and she has pictures on her blog!! I just love all my goodies. I've promised her a picture of the pillow on my quilt. It matches perfectly!!


1 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

Awww!! That's not fair!! You stitching/beading girls have WAY too much fun!!! I wanna exchange, too!!