Josh's Party

 

joshcookie1 

joshparty1

I hope Josh had fun today.  It was a very small party.  A lot of his friends were out of town.  We all met at the food court in the mall.  Everybody got to pick what they wanted to eat for lunch.  Then we had cookie cake.  Yummy!!  After that, it was time for the movie, Kung Fu Panda.  It was very cute!  I know I'm going to hear lines from it for awhile!!

After we got home from the party, Brad and I decided to go see his grandfather in the hospital.  He was very very sick the first part of the week, but seemed to be much better today.  He knew Brad and I by name.  They hope to move him to the rehab part of the hospital Monday and then hopefully back to the nursing home.

Brad's mom left today to go get our niece who lives in Texas.  This is Brad's sister's daughter.  Brad's sister and husband are leaving Thursday for Italy for ten days!  I would love to sneak in their suitcase!!  Jonah is very excited about A coming to stay for a couple of weeks.  She is a sweet little girl!! 

I tried something new when I did this post.  I used Windows Live Writer.  It seems to be more user friendly than blogger when drafting a post.  But since this is my first post, I reserve the right to change my mind!!  It is a woman's prerogative!!

1 heart felt thoughts:

Laura said...

I'm just confused with the Windows Live Writer. I haven't taken the time to figure it out yet.